Effective Date: December 4, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you provide it to us or when you use our websites, such as by creating an account, making a purchase, or contacting us with questions. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Information that can personally identify you, such as name, photograph, postal address, email address, or telephone number;
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our websites, and your use of our websites;
- Information that you provide when you fill in forms on our websites;
- Information that includes browser and device information;
- Information collected through cookies, and other technologies, and demographic or other non-identifying information, such as general geographic area or zip code;
- Information that identifies you in planning and hosting corporate events related to our Marketing Activities (e.g., user conferences);
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and Twitter handles) if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our websites or related to orders of our Services.
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information to:
- Provide, operate, and improve our websites and Services;
- Process and deliver your orders;
- Respond to your questions and comments;
- Send information you request or agree to receive about our products and Services;
- Send you newsletters, offers, and other promotional materials about our products and Services;
- Personalize your experience on our website; and
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security issues, and other harmful activity.
Sharing Personal Information
We may also disclose personal information if we believe it's reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; or to respond to an emergency.
Your Rights and Choices
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email. Note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative or legal notices from us. Depending on location, individuals in the EEA, the UK, California, and across the globe may have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Information. For example, you may have the right to:
- Access your Personal Information and information relating to how it is processed.
- Delete your Personal Information from our records.
- Rectify or update your Personal Information.
- Transfer your Personal Information to a third party (right to data portability).
- Restrict how we process your Personal Information.
- Withdraw your consent—where we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing at any time.
- Object to how we process your Personal Information.
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
How We Protect Personal Information
We use commonly accepted standards and protocols to protect personal information during transmission and once we receive it. That said, no method of electronic transmission or electronic data storage is 100% secure. We encourage you to use caution when transmitting personal information to us online. We may retain your Personal Information, but only for as long as we need to in order to provide our Services to you, or for other legitimate business purposes such as resolving disputes, safety, and security reasons, or complying with our legal obligations. How long we retain Personal Information will depend on a number of factors, such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, our purpose for processing the information, and any legal requirements.
By using our Services, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Information will be processed and stored in our facilities and servers in the United States and may be disclosed to our service providers and affiliates in other jurisdictions.
For EEA, UK, or Swiss users:
Legal Basis for Processing.
Our legal bases for processing your Personal Information include:
- Performance of a contract with you when we provide you with and maintain our Services. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
- Our legitimate interests in protecting our Services from abuse, fraud, or security risks, or in developing, improving, or promoting our Services.
- Your consent when we ask for your consent to process your Personal Information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Compliance with our legal obligations when we use your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or when we protect our or our affiliates’, users’, or third parties’ rights, safety, and property.
Where required, we will use appropriate safeguards for transferring Personal Information outside of the EEA, Switzerland, and the UK. We will only transfer Personal Information pursuant to a legally valid transfer mechanism. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place and to obtain a copy of these safeguards, please contact us at the details below.